CAT SCALE COMPANY WEIGH TO WIN® GAME
Enter for a Chance to Win
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate, you must be a licensed full time working driver of Class 8 trucks (18 wheelers) who is a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding AK and HI) at least 18 years of age or a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) at least 19 years of age as of January 1, 2012.
- Instant Win; How to play. Receive a game ticket, while supplies last, each time you weigh your truck on a CAT Scale at a participating truck stop in the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding AK and HI) and Canada (excluding Quebec) between January 1, 2012 and June 1, 2012 or until all game tickets have been distributed. Limit one game ticket per weigh. Peel off top layer and game ticket will reveal either a “Prize” message or a “Thank you, weigh again” message. If a game ticket indicates a “Prize” message, you are an instant winner of the prize described, subject to verification. Game begins January 1, 2012 and ends June 1, 2012 or when all game tickets have been distributed, whichever comes first. Only tickets representing a valid weigh will be eligible for prizes.
- How to play without weigh, by mail: Handprint your full name, complete street address (no Post Office boxes) with zip code, day/evening phone numbers, with area code, email address and CDL number on a 3″ x 5″ card/paper, insert into a business size #10 envelope and mail to: CAT Scale Weigh To Win Game Ticket Request, P.O. Box 270267, Golden Valley, MN 55427. The Official Judging Organization will play for you and will notify you ONLY if you are a winner. Limit one entry per request per outer postmarked envelope. Requests must be postmarked by June 1, 2012 and received by June 8, 2012.
- To claim an instant win prize: Sign your original game ticket where indicated with full legal signature in ink. Complete reverse side of ticket and mail to: CAT Scale Winner, P.O. Box 670, Walcott, IA 52773. Retain a photocopy of game ticket for your records. Prize claims must be received by June 15, 2012 or prize will be forfeited. All prize claims are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. Instant Prize Winners will be confirmed by mail following verification. Unclaimed instant win prizes will not be awarded.
- Grand Prize Drawing: In addition to winning stated prize, verified instant prize winners will be automatically entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize. Each verified winning game ticket submitted constitutes one (1) entry in the drawing. To be entered into the Grand Prize drawing without being a verified instant winner, complete the reverse side of your non-winning ticket or handprint your full name, complete street address (no Post Office boxes) with zip code, day/evening phone numbers, with area code, email address and CDL number on a 3″ x 5″ card/paper, insert into a business size #10 envelope and mail to: CAT Scale Weigh To Win Grand Prize Drawing, P.O. Box 270267, Golden Valley, MN 55427. Entries must be received no later than June 8, 2012 to be entered in the drawing. Each entry must be mailed in a separate outer postmarked envelope.
- Grand Prize Winner: A Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing on or about June 15, 2012 from all eligible entries (verified instant prize claims, and 3″ x 5″ cards) received. Judges decisions are final and binding. Grand Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail. The Grand Prize Winner will receive transportation (as set forth below) to the 2012 Walcott Truckers Jamboree, Walcott, IA, July 12-13, 2012 where they will claim the Grand Prize. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Gage Marketing Group, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Releases (where legal) within 10 days of notification or eligibility for Grand Prize event is forfeited. Grand Prize Winner who cannot or does not attend the Grand Prize event on the date and times indicated by Sponsor shall forfeit all rights to the Grand Prize. Guest of Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a Guest Liability and Publicity Release before travel document will be issued. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If Grand Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, such person must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question prior to awarding the prize. If the selected entrant does not correctly answer the skill-testing question, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV)/Odds of winning:
Instant Win Prizes
(100) CAT Scale 1938 Kenworth die-cast truck model ARV: $64.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:72,967. (100) CAT Scale Multi-Function Tool with LED Light. ARV: $15.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:72,967. (100) Super Trucks Limited Edition Series 11 Set. ARV: $39.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:72,967. (500) CAT Scale Sport Duffle. ARV: $29.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:14,594. (500) CAT Scale Windbreaker Jacket. ARV: $49.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:14,594. (750) CAT Scale Lunch Cooler. ARV: $4.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:9,729. (1000) Wade Wright Beany Friend. ARV: $2.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:7,297. (1000) CAT Scale Insulated Mug. ARV: $7.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:7,297. (2000) CAT Scale Cap. ARV: $12.99 (U.S.). Odds: – 1:3,649.
(1) 2012 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4×4 Truck in used condition*. The truck is equipped with: 6.2L 2-Valve SOHC EFI NA V8; TorqShift 6-Speed Auto Transmission; 3.73 Non-Limited Slip Axle Ratio; Power Moonroof; Reverse Vehicle Aid Sensor; Rearview Camera; 4×4 Electronic Shift-On-the-Fly; Navigation System with Premium Sound System; SYNC® In-Car Connectivity System; SiriusXM Satellite Radio; Premium Leather Bucket Seats with Console; 10-Way Power Heated & Cooled Front Seats; Driver Memory Seat; Rear Bench Seat; Remote Start System; Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control; Power Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass and Defrost; Tailgate Step; Power Scope™ Trailer Tow Mirrors; 6″ Angular Chrome Step Bars; 18″ Chrome Clad Aluminum Wheels; Upfitter Switches; Universal Garage Door Opener; and Trailer Tow Package.
*When made available to winner, truck will have approximately 15,000 miles on it due to exhibition of truck at various CAT Scale locations and truck shows. All license/registration/title fees and insurance are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner is solely responsible for all other costs involved in registering, claiming or use of vehicle. Winner accepts truck as is, with remainder of manufacturer’s warranty. Winner must be a licensed driver and must present a current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of vehicle. Winner to take possession of truck on or about July 13, 2012. ARV: $51,935.00. (U.S.). Odds of winning Grand prize dependent on number of entries received.
Includes trip for two to the 2012 Walcott Truckers Jamboree, Walcott, IA, July 12-13, 2012. Trip consists of round trip (coach air/ground) transportation, standard hotel accommodations for two nights (1 room/double occupancy). Grand Prize Winner must be present at Walcott Truckers Jamboree on July 12-13 in order to receive the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner and guest are solely responsible for all meals, gratuities, and any other expenses not specified herein. Trip will be forfeited if winner cannot travel during indicated time period and an alternate will be selected, if time permits. Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary. ARV: $2,000.00 (U.S.). Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on number of entries received.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes, $146,725.00 (U.S).
- All prize claims are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final. Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the judges. No copies or mechanical reproductions of game tickets/entries/requests will be accepted. Neither the Sponsor nor any of its agencies are responsible for lost, late, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or postage due mail, prize claims, entries or requests. Game tickets are void and will be rejected if not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through authorized legitimate channels or if any part is determined by CAT Scale Company to be illegible, mutilated, counterfeited or tampered with in any way (except for handwriting/signature of potential winner) or if game ticket contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Approximately 7,296,672 game tickets will be printed for distribution. Liability for game ticket containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game ticket, while supplies last. In the event of a printing or other error that results in more winning instant win game tickets in distribution or more instant win prizes claimed than are prizes established in a given instant win prize category as set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held from among all eligible claimants in such category to award the correct published number of prizes in that category. All game tickets/entries submitted become the exclusive property of CAT Scale Company and will not be returned.
- Employees of CAT Scale Company, any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers, Gage Marketing Group, employees of CAT Scale Truck Stop Partners and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate or win prizes. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and state laws. Void in Quebec, AK and HI and where prohibited by law.
- General. Winners release CAT Scale Company, CAT Scale Truck Stop Partners, Gage Marketing Group and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, and the employees, agents, directors or officers of any of the above organizations from any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind incurred in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of prize, or participation in this promotion and any travel related thereto. By accepting prizes, winner agrees that CAT Scale Company may use the winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration or payment, except where prohibited by law. Any taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable. No prize or cash substitution allowed, except at sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and then only for a prize of equal or comparable value.
- For a list of major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope by July 31, 2012: CAT Scale Weigh To Win Winners List, P.O. Box 270267, Golden Valley, MN 55427. VT residents may exclude return postage.
Sponsored by CAT Scale Company, 515 Sterling Drive, Walcott, IA 52773